Thursday, January 6, 2011

Rent the.... Wedding Gown? Huh?!

Ever wonder what it would be like to wear that exquisite Monique Lhuillier? Or that stunning Amsale? Well now you can and you don't have to spend the big bucks! Ever heard of the website Rent The Runway? Well now they're unveiling a new addition to their website where you and I can rent that designer wedding gown without having to pay tens of thousands of dollars.
While it may not be for everyone, I still think this is a great idea! If you're not the type to want to keep your wedding dress and don't really have anything to do with it after the wedding,  now you don't have to spend a lot on your dress for just one day!   Rent The Runaway, designer gowns rented at a reasonable price, and you can avoid letting an expensive wedding dress collect dust in your closet!
What are your thoughts on renting a designer wedding gown as opposed to buying your own? Personally, I don't think I would do it, I would want me own dress, but I think its a GREAT way to get your dream dress without paying designer prices. 

No comments:

Post a Comment