Thursday, January 27, 2011

Washington Bridal Showcase

Ok we did it! We were one of the booths featured at the Washington Bridal Showcase on January 23rd... And what an experience that was! We met and spoke with hundreds of brides (AND grooms) and we loved every minute of it. After the first hour I really thought my voice wouldn't make it throughout the day. But I powered through it and even though I came out with a bit of a "man voice" it was all worth it!
One important thing that saved us was that we brought a cart to wheel everything to and from the booth! At the end of the day, a woman saw my wheeling a bunch of stuff to the car and she said, "Oh! I should've brought MY radio flyer!" It was so funny, but it was definitely a lifesaver. It beat making many trips to the car, so it was a great idea to bring it.
It was such a wonderful thing to get to meet all these other wedding professionals and meet some really great brides!

It was such a great experience, and I can't wait to do it again, hopefully soon!

Here are some great pictures of our booth and us in action... Enjoy!




Hard at work!




No comments:

Post a Comment