Saturday, June 11, 2016

Spotlight Wedding

One gorgeous wedding I have to mention is YouTuber Aspyn Ovard's wedding. Held last year in the beautiful state of Utah, Aspyn and her long term boyfriend Parker Ferris had a October wedding. Although it's summer, her wedding was just too beautiful I had to share. 


They had an outdoor ceremony and reception filled with cute bohemian details that included a dream catcher at their alter. 


Aspyn's dress is the Penelope Gown from BHLN retailing at $970 which she paired with a flower crown. 

Aspyn+Parker-weddingday_tyfrenchphoto-5469

Even though her viewers couldn't be there, they could watch Aspyn's dreamy boho wedding on her YouTube channel. 
Want to check it out? Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4QNHFK2hcs

photos by Tyson French

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! This wedding took my heart away. Everything shown in these photos is exactly what I was thinking for my wedding day. I am glad to see my imagination in real. Now I will definitely use this theme and will book such pretty outdoor NYC wedding venues.

    ReplyDelete