Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Pick of the Week - Amsale

Amsale has been a favorite designer of mine ever since I saw her on the Oprah show a few years back. I go on her website every now and then to see her new designs, and today I've fallen in love.

This beautiful silk taffeta, one shoulder gown is so elegant with a modern twist. I believe a gown like this would look good on any body type, including all you curvy girls (like me)!! The mermaid style gowns are sure to set off cameras by showing off your hips and stunning features!

I love the one shoulder as well. The gown will accentuate all of your upper body features and make for a glamorous bride...

I hope you enjoy this gown as much as I do. Amsale is one of the best designers out there. Be sure to check out her other gowns, especially her Blue Label Collection http://www.amsale.com/bridal/index.shtml



No comments:

Post a Comment