Thursday, January 13, 2011

It's 2011....

Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.  ~Oprah Winfrey

Where has 2010 gone? Well good riddance, I say! Here's to another year gone, and a brand new one to come!

We are so excited for 2011 and we have so much planned for Sweetface! It's all about a fresh start. That's our goal for this year and hopefully we will succeed. This is a great year for Sweetface and I hope that you will be able to share the success that we've worked so hard for. One of our major New Year's resolutions is to continuously make updates to the Sweetface blog. Weddings are my life and my passion, so here's my chance to do what I do best, talk weddings!

Thank you for all the love and support you've given us throughout the last year, and we are so thankful to have you as a follower...

Stay tuned to a fun-filled year of updates and lots of great things about weddings!

xoxo

*The Girls of Sweetface*

No comments:

Post a Comment