Thursday, January 27, 2011

Pick of the Week & In Love with This Song

Ok... I came across this song today and have been listening to it non-stop all day. It would be a great wedding website song, first dance song, or even a great song to propose with! It is the latest song from Train called Marry Me, and it is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.... Pretty much put me to tears today, but I loved it! 

Here's the link and enjoy. I think my favorite part of the video is the beginning when the couples are telling their love stories. Call me a sap, a romantic, or a nerd... but I loved it!! It's definitely on repeat on my Ipod..

Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this song!!! I came across it on the Bachelor last week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it a great song?! It's a perfect wedding or engagement song!

    ReplyDelete