Friday, August 19, 2011

Paris, J'adore!

One of my dream places to visit is Paris. I've always been mesmerized by the fashion, people, and culture. From Coco Chanel to Christian Louboutin, it's all so inspiring. I've never actually been to the city, but it's on my Bucket List! I know I'll make it to the city of love one day, no matter how long it takes!
So on to my next blog. All things French. When I took the language in high school and college, I never really cared to understand a deeper meaning of the French people. But now I can't help but love everything francais. The images of riding through the French countryside with a baguette in the basket makes me grin from ear to ear, so I thought I'd blog about it. I pulled some of my favorite French images and wanted to make an inspiration board out of it. Maybe you're interested in having a french themed wedding one day or maybe you love France just as much as I do and want to see what a wedding would look like.




I hope this inspiration board helped in making you fall in love with Paris...  I can't wait to travel this this city one day, and hopefully it will be sooner rather than later. Have any experience from a trip to Paris that you'd like to share? Ever been to a French themed wedding? Comment now!

More blogs to come...

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment