Thursday, July 2, 2009

Color Combinations

Unique color combinations are a huge hit right now. I mentioned in my previous entry that I saw a tiffany blue with a hot pink matched with white and it was gorgeous for a spring day. I
 had this fabulous idea of putting together different colors from different destinations from around the world. I picked places such as Greece, France, Thailand, Hawaii, and India as some of my main sources of inspiration when it came to color combinations. The colors I found were just phenomenal and would be beautiful to add these colors as themes to weddings.  Did you ever think of pairing purple and yellow? Or an orange and pink? This is your chance to think outside the box when it comes to colors for your wedding. Make your wedding stand out with touches of bright pieces such as bright fabrics for the DJ table or 'stand-out' colors for the table numbers. you definitely want your wedding to stand out so using eye-catching colors is a great way to do it without spending a lot of money! Don't be afraid to play around with different colors. You want to make a statement on your wedding day and show your guests your unique style and flavor! I have put together a few swatch colors that you might find pleasing to the eye, especially for the summer months that are upon us! I hope you like them and feel free to comment and let me know if you have any great color combinations that I can feature on my blog!

Have a happy week!
TTFN,






No comments:

Post a Comment