Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Pink-y Swear!

I have an obsession with the color pink. I've always dreamed of a pink wedding.. not everything pink but you know pink, white, and navy blue. I love it all! I've been looking at pink weddings all day and I love MOST of what I've seen so far hehe...
Pink centerpieces are what I'm focusing on today. It's been done so many ways but there are ways to make them your own. I am so in love with flowers with big blooms like peonies, hydrangeas, and lilies. I've even seen pomanders of bright pink and red carnations (and I hate carnations) and it looked amazing! Yeah, I know what you're thinking... um carnations? But when they're group together tightly they look so good! Hang them on shepherd's hooks aligned on the aisle and your wedding looks divine!
pink, pink, pink! It's always on my mind. I find that so many different every day things inspire me. Working in Georgetown, everything around me is inspiration. A girls pink strapless dress, someone's gold ballet flats, or the unique storefronts along M street. It's all inspiration, you just have to pay attention!



I hope you've enjoyed these pictures like I've enjoyed looking for them! I Pink-y Swear I'll bring you more....

Happy Wednesday!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment