Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Designer Duds

I have been scouring the net for the latest in beautiful bridal dresses and have found a few that I would love to wear at my own wedding. These are all designer gowns that are just exquisite and timeless. The designers that I have mostly researched for this entry are Monique Lhuillier and Amsale. They are my top two favorite. Their designs are very classy and sophisticated but very modern and contemporary at the same time! There are always little details to the dresses that make it stand out for a bride's wedding day.
These gowns are some of my favorites and some of the best ones I have seen recently. I especially love this last one with the feathers coming out of the back! It's gorgeous.. I remember last year while planning my sister's wedding, she tried on an Amsale gown at a department store here and she looked amazing in it! It was similar to the dress in picture #3 with an empire waist and around the bust there were beaded flowers. It was so elegant, but not the right fit for what she envisioned her wedding dress to be. Maybe I will be able to wear something like that for my big day! Only one can hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment